At ETM we have responded to the current COVID-19 situation by carrying out the following which is in accordance with Government and NHS guidelines/advice. This is closely monitored daily for any updates which is then passed onto Staff:
- All Staff briefed on COVID-19.
- Do’s and Don’t on avoidance and spreading of COVID-19.
- Issue of hand wash and protective gloves.
- All drivers to have tablet cleaned with alcohol-based product between deliveries.
- Where possible same driver, same cab to reduce risk of cross contamination.
- Drivers briefed on minimal contact with other site staff as part of the avoidance and spreading of COVID-19.
All Staff are aware of the guidelines regarding on reporting if they have symptoms or have come into contact with and infected / confirmed carriers of the COVID-19 Virus and will be instructed to stay at home as per the instruction under the Government and NHS guidelines with ETM Management keeping contact daily with Staff affected.
Skips can be delivered with zero contact – we can accept orders and payment online with delivery instructions.